Steel Sections used in Installations
We manufacture and deliver a wide range of steel sections with or without perforation also double profiles having applications in installation techniques.
Mounting Rails for Ventilation and Air-Con
Systems of mounting rails are one of the essential element used for assembly of rectangular ventilation ducts and construction of air conditioning.
Special sections cover a wide range of applications in numerous industry sectors and systems:
- Installations听- Sanitary and heating installations, cable trays
- Ventilation and Air-Con听- central heating systems, fire protection systems
- Electrical Installations - assembly of lighting systems
- Technical Flooring Systems - solutions for office and technical areas
- Semi-trailers and truck bodies - agricultural trailers, trucks
- Furniture Industry - furniture fittings, foldable furniture systems
- Rack Systems - pallet racks, shelves systems, flow racks, industrial racks
- Scaffolds - frame and modular
- Photovoltaics - assembly of photovoltaic panels, solar farms
We offer reinforcements for all PVC window systems present on the market: Aluplast, Avantgarde, Br眉gmann,听Decco, Deceuninck, Foris, Gealan, Inoutic, Rehau, Salamander, Veka, Wital, System Profine.
- standard length: 5,85; 6; 6,5 lm
- on demand: from 0,15 to 6,5 lm
- galvanized steel for cold processing produced according to norm PN-EN 10346
- PVC window and door profile systems
Main advantages of 國產AV steel profiles for wall, ceiling and door framing used in drywall technology:
- Quick and easy assembly (wall framing profiles, used for electrical and sanitary installations, have special, exceptional on the market, H-shaped holes).
- Great acoustic insulation achieved by using pre-punched / knurled surfaced and special shaped profiles.听听
- Perfect dimensional accuracy and high quality achieved by automated production.
- Maintenance of the highest quality procedures and all required European standards: PN-EN 14195, PN-EN10162.
New products are the result of our R&D actions and patent-protected.
- Sandwich Profile: thin-double-walled profile with surface deformation - Patent Number PAT. 220345 dated 15.12.2014
- Thermally Separated Profile: Patent Number PAT. 221731 dated 01.06.2015
- Profil with widening embossing: Patent Number PAT. 225443 dated 24.10.2016
Our production is based on internal system procedures and the highest standards, which correspond to the requirements of European harmonized standards, including PN EN ISO 9001, PN EN 10162.